Big Data Fundamentals
Who should take this test?
The purpose of the Certification in Big Data Fundamentals is to show that the professional has the knowledge about the basic concepts, structure, technologies and tools for handling and analyzing large volumes of data with Big Data, in addition to recognizing their fields of application.
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have 15
Additional minutes and you are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal training
in Big Data and also have basic programming skills
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: available only online.
- Certification renewal: Yes.
- Supervision: Yes. 20 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are needed every 3
years for the renewal of certification.
This exam is ideal for people or teams that are involved in the administration of systems or databases and the analysis of large data collections, and who seek to move towards Big Data.
Roles such as: Software engineers, application developers, T.l architects, business analysts, data analysts, project managers, systems analysts.