Who should take this test?
The purpose of the Certification in Design Thinking is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the steps of the innovation process proposed by Design Thinking, so that the professional can apply it for the creation and / or improvement of products and services or in the resolution of business problems, keeping the focus on the client / user.
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have 15
Additional minutes and you are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal Design Thinking training and also have knowledge in innovation processes and business problem solving.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: available only online.
- Certification renewal: No.
This exam is ideal for people or teams interested in harnessing the capabilities of innovation, creativity and digital transformation for the creation of products and services focused on the end user.
Roles such as: Businessmen and business managers, marketing and sales managers, business line managers or strategic units, project managers / leaders, among others.
Some modules of our training
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Design Thinking Steps
- Module 3: Customer experience