ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Who should take this test?
The purpose of the ISO 9001 Certification - Internal Auditor is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the terminology, structure, and considerations for the definition, implementation, monitoring, auditing and improvement of a Quality Management System (QMS) and of the quality policy; following the guidelines of ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 19011 (audit).
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in his native language, he will have an additional 15 minutes and also be allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal training of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor and preferably have knowledge in quality.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: Available only online.
- Certification renewal: No.
This exam is ideal for people or teams responsible for ensuring the quality of products and services in the organization.
Roles such as: Process leaders, quality coordinators, people responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a QMS (Quality Management System), managers or managers responsible for quality assurance, auditors or groups of process auditors.
Some modules of our training
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Context of the organization
- Module 3: Leadership
- Module 4: Planning
- Module 5: Support
- Module 6: Operation
- Module 7: Performance Evaluation
- Module 8: Improvement
- Module 9: Management of an audit program
- Module 10: Conduct an audit
- Module 11: Competence and evaluation of an auditor