Who should take this test?
The purpose of the Certification in Scrum Consultant is to confirm that the professional has the skills as an agility consultant at the organizational level to promote agile initiatives, clearly understanding the conditions and considerations that increase the probability of success.
- Type: Exam with 40 questions, multiple choice and with only one answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have an additional 15 minutes to complete the exam and they are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal Scrum Consultant training and also have experience in portfolios / programs with an agile approach.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Modality: The exam is available online.
- Certification Renewal: 30 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are required every 3 years for certification renewal.
This exam is ideal for people interested in leading organizational change towards agility, and for those who lead portfolios and project programs that have an agile approach.
Roles such as: Scrum Masters, portfolio and program managers, business managers, consultants and architects of T.I.