Who should take this test?
The purpose of the Certification in Scrum Fundamentals is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the basic concepts, terminology, structure and practices of Scrum, in addition to Understand the workflow of this agile methodology.
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have 15 Additional minutes and you are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal training Scrum and be familiar with project terminology.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: available only online.
- Certification renewal: Yes.
- Supervision: Yes. 10 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are needed every 5 years for the renewal of certification.
This exam is ideal for people or teams involved in product development projects or software development, interested in adopting best agility practices based on Scrum.
Roles such as: T.I area staff, software engineers, application developers and products, managers and project leaders, members of project teams.
- Module 1: Agility
- Module 2: Scrum Team
- Module 3: Scrum Events
- Module 4: Artifacts
- Module 5: Scrum Principles
- Module 6: Agile project life cycle