ISO 27001 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Who should take this test?
The purpose of the ISO 27001 Certification - Internal Auditor is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the terminology, structure, and considerations for the definition, implementation, monitoring and auditing of an Information Security Management System; following the guidelines of ISO 27001 and ISO 19011.
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in his native language, he will have an additional 15 minutes and also be allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal training of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor and preferably have knowledge in ISO standards.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: Available only online.
- Certification renewal: No.
This exam is ideal for people or teams interested in internal information security audit according to ISO 27001, or related to an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Roles such as: Information security officers, network administrators, support engineers, auditors, risk analysts in information systems.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Context of the organization
- Module 3: Leadership
- Module 4: Planning
- Module 5: Support
- Module 6: Operation
- Module 7: Performance Evaluation
- Module 8: Improvement
- Module 9: Management of an audit program
- Module 10: Conduct an audit
- Module 11: Competence and evaluation of an auditor