SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER
The purpose of the Certification in Scrum Product Owner is to demonstrate that the professional dominates the structure, considerations and practices for the adoption of Scrum, in addition to demonstrating their skills in agile project management based on Scrum.
- Type: Examination of 100 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 140 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 70/100 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have 15
Additional minutes and you are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal Scrum Product Owner training and have experience in project management.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: available only online.
- Supervision: Yes. 40 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are needed every 3
years for the renewal of certification.