SCRUM team leader
The purpose of the Certification in Scrum Team Leader is to confirm that the professional has the knowledge and bases necessary to develop skills as an agile coach in teams, in addition to clearly understanding how to guide agile initiatives within work teams.
- Type: Exam with 40 questions, multiple choice and with only one answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in their native language, they will have an additional 15 minutes to complete the exam and they are also allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal Scrum Team Leader training and also have experience in leadership of work teams.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Modality: The exam is available online.
- Renewal of certification: 30 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are required every 3 years for certification renewal.