The purpose of the Certification in Scrum Fundamentals is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the basic concepts, terminology, structure and practices of Scrum, in addition to Understand the workflow of this agile methodology.
- Type: 40 question exam, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in his native language, he will have an additional 15 minutes and also be allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal Scrum Fundamentals training and preferably be familiar with product / software development.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: available only online.
- Certification renewal: Yes. 10 PUC’s (Professional Update Credits) are required every 3 years for certification renewal.