ISO 22301 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Who should take this test?
The purpose of the ISO 22301 Certification - Internal Auditor is to demonstrate that the professional has a practical understanding of the terminology, structure, and considerations for the definition, implementation, monitoring, auditing and improvement of a Business Continuity Management System (SGCN ); following the guidelines of ISO 22301 (business continuity) and ISO 19011 (audit).
- Type: Examination of 40 questions, multiple choice and only answer.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Minimum grade to pass: 28/40 or 70%.
- Additional time: If the professional does not take the exam in his native language, he will have an additional 15 minutes and also be allowed to use a dictionary.
- Prerequisites: It is highly recommended that the professional attend a formal training of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor and preferably have knowledge in business continuity.
- Supervision: Yes.
- Open book: No.
- Modality: Available only online.
- Certification renewal: No.
This exam is ideal for people or teams responsible for auditing, controlling and mitigating organizational risks and disasters
Roles such as: Managers or consultants in business continuity, risk managers or administrators, internal business continuity auditors, directors or business managers, managers or administrators of recovery and business continuity plans, managers and administrators of recovery plans disasters
Some modules of our training
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Context of the organization
- Module 3: Leadership
- Module 4: Planning
- Module 5: Support
- Module 6: Operation
- Module 7: Performance Evaluation
- Module 8: Improvement
- Module 9: Management of an audit program
- Module 10: Conduct an audit
- Module 11: Competence and evaluation of an auditor